Sunday, November 10, 2013

Alegra Thomas "getting wild"...

Sorry I haven't posted for the past few days... I've just been a bit busy with a few other things. I hope you do not mind the occasional few days off, as normally I like to post regularly with new pictures at least once every other day. If you are following this blog, you may be used to my "pace" by now and what to expect in each post................. Anyway, Today's set features one of my favorite newer cuties on OAS; The lovely Alegra Thomas. She is wearing a "wildcat" leotard, which goes so perfectly with her insanely exotic level of hotness.......................... As I said earlier on another post I wrote for Alegra, I think she is so incredibly radiant, with such a bright, sunny, and "happy" face, and a lot of natural exuberance. She is by far one of my current favorite models, as she has such a fresh and exciting look.

No comments:

Post a Comment